The Mr Mattress Product Warranty
Your mattress is an important investment and as such we want you to know what your warranty means for you.
Your warranty protects you from the day you receive your mattress for the full duration of the warranty (the warranty period is noted on your invoice). This warranty is valid within Western Australia only.
Pick-up or freight charges may apply for a change of address. This warranty is not transferable.
Don’t ever place your mattress near open flames or expose it to fire. Like all mattresses, our mattresses are not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to flames or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
What your warranty will cover
While under warranty, Mr Mattress will repair, without charge, any manufacturing fault including:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear
- Body indentation over 32mm
- The cover separating at the mattress tape (outside of normal wear and tear).
- Splitting occurring in the frame.
- Loose or broken slats occurring in the Frame.
- Leg and castor failure.
What your warranty doesn’t cover
- Mattress fabric (stains, burns, piling)
- Normal body indentations (less than 30mm)
- Border wire bent due to moving or folding of the mattress
- Issues relating to Comfort Choice
- Minor manufacturing faults (mis-stitching on quilting)
- Damage due to abuse
- Bed height
- Damage due to incorrect storage